Primark has launched a new Disney Christmas collection and thousands of shoppers are obsessing over it reports the Mirror.
Crowds of people flocked to the bargain shop when they reopened after lockdown and fans of Primark are sure to head straight to their nearest store when they see the brands latest collection.
Primark often release Disney collections which have sent shoppers wild and previous themes have included Lion King, Alice in Wonderland and classic Mickey and Minnie Mouse products. And their latest collection featured items with Lilo and Stich-themed motifs on them.
But their most recent collection which was spotted by shoppers this month and shared on social media has already caused a storm amongst Primark fans.
A photo of a selection of products was shared on the Facebook group ‘Extreme Couponing and Bargains UK group’ and comes after the last collection was revealed on another bargain Facebook group.
The collection includes:
- Classic Mickey and Minnie Mouse Christmas themed tea towels
- A stocking holder which features a Christmas Mickey Mouse wearing a Santa’s hat
- Various Christmas Disney-themed snow globes including Mike Wazowski and Sully and Mickey and Minnie Mouse among others
- A Christmas-themed Mickey and Minnie Mouse blanket
- Various Christmas Disney-themed decorations including tree decorations
The new Disney Christmas products were launched earlier this month and are available now – you can find your nearest Primark store here.
Have you seen the new collection yet? What’s your favourite product? Which Disney theme do you want them to bring out next? Let us know in the comments below.